Saturday, November 13, 2010

purely text. in between a dream & a dreary day. peachy the keen. I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, & nothing but the truth.... so help me God. Mom & the avocado recipe. whee. it's from the heart & i wish all were from these origins. a sweatshirt to keep you warm. abrigo. shelter. quit it with your swear words. wish. wish. upon a star. don't dance with them. or do, but not as seen on TV. if I were wise, i'd let you know. until then, the pen is mightier than the sword. I hear. I think. I feel real. She asks me how I made indigo. I smudged the ink blot is what i did. I'm smitten with a girl, she sings Hawaiian songs with the ukulele. Her name is Caley. I confess. Sam has an old tyme door in the basement with a plaque that reads: "confessions". it's got gum wrappers from days of yore as embellishments in geometric patterns. etc. that's where i wrote those songs. Elvis the dog to take care of, he's almost human, but wild. purely text. purely text. a love supreme.... a love supreme.... a love supreme....

No comments: