Friday, December 24, 2010

"Mojo Hand" - Sir Felix Ortega II
heavy (having) now the biggest crush
on this entity that I've mentioned before
getting sick & tired of working in a cubicle
my mojo seems to be missing
gonna go down to Loiusiana
get me a mojo hand
oh how clumsy of me I've gone & spilled my drink on the floor
never does there seem to be enough time for me to get the things done that I need to get done
see me in the streets kicking stones around
no time for fun
no time for fun & games
I take myself so seriously because you do not take yourself seriously enough
play it cool man
it's just that my bank account is abysmal
I wish the times they weren't so dismal
something's not working right
I'll trade you these beads for a saxophone reed
play a tune
something's not working right
you can't see me in the streets
I wear quantum phantom cloaks
smoke your smokes
tell you jokes
go for broke
hey Andy wouldn't it be great to get paid to be a rhyme sayer?
wouldn't it be great to get paid to be a soccer player?
kicking around a ball
kicking it with your homies
heavy (having) now the biggest crush
on & on & on & on
until the break of dawn

No comments: