Sunday, July 24, 2016

I am writing to inform you that I am concerned about the whole wide world. Who will stomp out the evil that plagues this world of ours?

It's getting so bad I almost don't want to walk these bleary streets. My desires to sing with the choir have been squashed. My vocal box rattles through the humidity of this modern hell. The pace of the world is a heedless one. See the fool. Don't be among the foolish.

Set the record straight. The bitter fate of the world hangs in peril. Iron shoes will take you to the bottom of the sea. Ain't nobody free. Momma, what you gonna do?

Pray?

Cry?

Cry and pray?






Something like a sip of cool water is what we all need. To clear our heads. A sweet breeze through the manic minds of this conundrum of modernity.

The desert is waiting for rain.

My glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes.


No comments: