Saturday, March 08, 2008

a window into my world and an exhibition of my fascination with light gadgets

3 point 0 times 10 to the power of 8 meters per second

protect your eyes
SUper-hero-esque

fin


documentation of me undermining the "man" at work ---

dialogue:

Fili O (so cool): Set-up to client services (over the walkie-talkie)

Client Services: go ahead

Fili O (so cool): are you smarter than some 5th graders? (in Jeff Foxworthy impersonation)
-
Mike Schmidt (our 27 year old boss at work sitting in his office hears this and doesn't like it one bit): MIKE TO FILI!!!!!!!!!!! (he says angrily over the walkie-talkie)

I says to Evan -- I'm not going to answer that...

(20 second pause over the radio)

Mike Schmidt: MIKE TO FILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fili O (so cool): (Casually) go ahead...

Mike Schmidt: When on the radio, we need to make sure to stick to - protocol...

Fili O (so cool): Yeah, I figured it was Saturday and I was just goofin'...

Mike Schmidt: blah blah blah blah I'm the Man--obey me ---

(yeah right, I says to myself)







No comments: