Friday, July 17, 2009

>>>>>>>>SHOW TOMORROW NIGHT _ THE GC LOVE BAND __ @ LIVE ON NORTH AVENUE INTO THE NIGHT UNTIL BAR-TIME__NO COVER (it's free) - hope you attend -- 10 o'clock -- 10 o'clock -- rock -- soda pop shop -- feed phrase through anagram engine -- for kicks mostly -- Poppas Hoods
Ad Hoops Pops
Ad Poohs Pops
Ad Hops Poops
Ad Posh Poops
Ad Shop Poops
Ad Shops Poop
Had Poop Sops
Had Poops Ops
Had Poops Sop
Had Oops Pops
Dash Poop Ops

POSSESED BY PAUL JAMES >> Nick Kelly introduced me to the sounds of POSSESSED BY PAUL JAMES




Dash Poop Sop
Dash Poops Op
Dash Oops Pop
Shad Poop Ops
Shad Poop Sop
Shad Poops Op
Shad Oops Pop
Shads Poop Op
Ado Hops Pops
Ado Posh Pops
Ado Shop Pops

Ado Shops Pop -- i'm all shook up -- just read a really hateful comment on a you tube video -- woah -- but never you mind user -- moving on though -- to bigger and brighter phenomenons momentarily continually manifesting out of the mire -- mr. laughs-a-lot mcgee -- over here to my left taking in some stand up comedy through the you tubes -- the Beach Boys on the box -- rattlesnake daddy -- upside down -- gonna go down to Mississippi and get me a mojo hand -- pure quality & quantities of volume grooving through the wires (me revelling in their reverberations) -- you someone individual departing now out of my visual field -- toodles -- yesterday, pointing out a blimp gliding through the Milwaukee sky to people passing on the sidewalk in sun dresses and others in cut off t's -- caught in a current of wind got it lost way far from its desired location -- teetering blimp wobbling pasted to the sky's screensaver -- well you see, if you want to get back, you take a left at that cloud, take 5 right turns around the whirlwind, find me again, then i'll give you the real directions to where it is that you really really truly honestly want to go -- dream like this -- sans consciousness -- only an underwater sub cutting through the sea of subconscious inklings -- posturing poetic once again -- neck swiveling to find inspiration in the bits and pieces and the aggregate -- but really keeping busy -- for sanity's sake -- have you met my friend? -- she beams me a dream & i laugh through my teeth -- an abundance of spirit you have to draw from, don't you? -- i'm rapping at your gate, gal -- figuratively i say that there is barbed wire up above -- & boundaries sometimes can't be trangressed (a scarlet letter, if you will) -- no one's fault really -- Mike & Phil sided with me on the matter -- saying she's selfish -- Jezebel -- Jezebel -- painted Jezebel -- but i don't want to be that harsh -- b/c i truly do have a heart beating for a woman of her form n her diamond mind shines on -- but bats in her belfry -- bats in her belfry -- too many bats in her belfry -- too many bats in your belfry -- i gotta kind-hearted woman, she studies evil all the time -- Johannes Brahms - "Hungarian Dance #5" -- ideas formulating for song #2 to be part of volume 3 -- then there's a book i've been meaning to write -- for all i know, i might levitate out of this hoodwinking MATRIXXXXXXX -- design me a treasure of a soul in a woman -- forge me a love like no other kind -- bona fide beauty, let us meet in the middle of a dazzling day down by the ice cream shop -- she'd mirror my soul -- she echoes my laugh -- she finishes my sentences & expounds on my zany ideas -- she & i nestle like doves necking on the mezzanine -- the bride sighed -- the glum groom -- she just nods -- & i nod -- & our body language is a dialect of our own ours alone (in good company of course) -- & we smile a long while, swaying waltzing together to a piano tickling & trickling notes through the aether {romanticized} -- & we smile a long while & lean into eternity -- she makes & takes the cake -- she calms the clatter of the concrete jungle -- she deciphers my mutterings -- she embodies my wish -- she is flush to my flesh when cuddling like puzzle pieces -- she shares my chair with me looking on, a display of affection -- she enters & exits rooms always sunbeamy dreamy -- she loves my poems -- you're the spring to a dreadful winter, dapper doll -- cute as a button -- laughs at my bad joke -- a blanket, a flashlight, and stories to share -- imaginary forts like one taken right out of your childhood living room -- she runs her hands through my hair & i wag my tail -- long-winded love in vain, eh, plain to see -- her magnetic movements -- spill the wine -- dig that girl -- {ending transmission}

No comments: